- Critics say that complicated credit derivatives like credit default swaps played a significant role in exacerbating the current global financial crisis. Please comment on the trading volume and the level of risk in the Korean derivatives market.
- Some investors are voicing concerns that a prolonged global financial crisis may hamper the soundness and stability of Korean banks. Please elaborate on this.
- What countermeasures does the Korean government have to address the credit crunch caused by the money injected by the central bank coming back to the central bank through banks?
- Is the Bond Market Stabilization Fund sufficient to ease concerns about the liquidity crunch in bond markets? And why?
- What is the current foreign currency liquidity status of Korean financial institutions and its outlook?